innovation in metadata design, implementation & best practices
DCMI Business Special Interest Group
||Mary Alice Ball
||This special interest group is currently inactive.
To provide a forum to:
- To investigate metadata schemas used in commercial business models (Business-to-Business, Business-to-Consumer);
- To promote the use of Dublin Core in internal and cross-company business environments;
- To identify business sectors and commercial resources (e.g. information, services, catalogs, products) that could benefit from the use of the DC standard;
- To highlight within the DCMI Community the commercial ramifications of DC developments;
- To discuss the possible expansion of Dublin Core to accomodate information vital to commercial requirements and uses.
Archive: Download the mail archive (40k Zip)
- Date constituted: 2000-10-06